Following Kinsey's 4 Month Well Child appointment, at the doctor's suggestion we decided to start her on solids. (Side note: I wouldn't consider "solids" actually solid, but I guess they're thicker than formula....). We did everything the books say and we started her on rice cereal. At first it was hard to tell if she just didn't like eating or if she didn't like the cereal. By the second night it was very clear that rice cereal is the enemy. We promptly switched her over to carrots, which she loved! Since then she's tried apples, pears, bananas, sweet potato, peas, avocado, and butternut squash. She tends to like the sweeter foods, but surprisingly she doesn't really care for bananas. I think that will change when we introduce her to banana splits...
We are proud to announce the arrival of Kinsey Jayne Volz!
Date: August 25, 2011
Time: 6:17am
Weight: 0.48 stones (6 lbs 13 oz)
Length: 20 in.
Date: August 25, 2011
Time: 6:17am
Weight: 0.48 stones (6 lbs 13 oz)
Length: 20 in.
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Feed me!
Following Kinsey's 4 Month Well Child appointment, at the doctor's suggestion we decided to start her on solids. (Side note: I wouldn't consider "solids" actually solid, but I guess they're thicker than formula....). We did everything the books say and we started her on rice cereal. At first it was hard to tell if she just didn't like eating or if she didn't like the cereal. By the second night it was very clear that rice cereal is the enemy. We promptly switched her over to carrots, which she loved! Since then she's tried apples, pears, bananas, sweet potato, peas, avocado, and butternut squash. She tends to like the sweeter foods, but surprisingly she doesn't really care for bananas. I think that will change when we introduce her to banana splits...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
she told me she wants In-n-out burger :)
Post a Comment